The Creator Space is a fully automated, self-service recording facility available to UWA students and staff. Its aim is to promote and support the use of video and audio for teaching and learning at UWA.
- Bookings are made in 30-minute time slots, with a maximum of two consecutive bookings per user per day.
- Bookings can be made no more than six weeks in advance
- You will need to bring your UWA campus card with you in order to access the Creator Space
- You will need to bring a USB. For more information about USB and file storage requirements click here. To reduce the risk of losing files we strongly recommend you use a blank USB drive. The Educational Enhancement Unit bears no responsibility for lost information on your USB drive.
- The Creator Space is only available to current UWA students and staff, and online bookings require an active UWA student or staff email address.
- If you have any enquiries, contact the Centre for Education Futures at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have mobility or sensory access requirements please contact the UniAccess office on email@example.com or 6488 2423 9am-5pm to discuss your needs and make appropriate arrangements.
How to book the Creator Space